Sr. Strategic Research Analyst
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Analyze macro economic data which include among others: inflation trend, FX trend, GDP etc. this Data will be the basis for us to understand the potential of Indonesia which will be the basis to set the potential grow of Telco Industry in Indonesia
- Analyze telco related data e.g. data traffic trend, ARPU trend, voice and SMS trend, subscriber behavior. This Data is important to justify the potential growth in the near future
- Manage database from internal, published data and other related sources. Based on internal and external Data, further analysis is required to synch the external and internal potential to solidify the potential growth in the near future
- Close liaison with selected middle management in Commercial, Finance, technology etc in order to build the key assumption required in a specific task or projec
- Strong business acumen and ability to create a detail and comprehensive analysis to support our recommendation for a specific project
- Good communication skill in order to engage and possibly to lead in a specific discussion to get the objective required in a specific project
- S-1 in Business or Engineering
- Demonstrates solid integrity, professionally and personally.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized.
- Strong business acumen
- Good analytical skills, highly driven and self-motivated
- Highly committed to quality and timely result of the works.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge in industry and telecommunication business would be an advantage
- advance in Microsoft Office application.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.