Insight Analysis Specialist
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Support the Division Head of Strategy research and insights in preparing end-to-end research and analytical document, developing business model for research & analysis purpose
- Develop end to end strategic research document for internal, BoD and BoC consumption
- Create an end-to-end strategic paper, including the business case
- Continuously monitor market dynamics, e.g. Economics, competition, regulatory, and ecosystem
- Coordinate with other departments in a specific strategic project
General Qualification :
- S-1 in Business / Management / Accounting / Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in finance, consulting, PE, banking, or preferably telco industry
- ound knowledge in macro-economic, telecommunication market, industry, and technology
- Strong knowledge in financial modeling.
- Advance in Microsoft Office application.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision.
- Highly committed to quality and timely result of the works.
- Good analytical skills, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrates solid integrity, professionally and personally.
- Shows strong will in self development.
- Demonstrates good team work skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.