Government Relations Manager
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Plans, develops, implements, administers and evaluates programs, activities and daily operations related to the governmental affairs support function.
- Monitors and evaluates program effectiveness; makes recommendations for program improvements.
- Maintains communications with Management, related groups under organizations in order to provide effective support services.
- Administers and coordinates complex requests and interactions with local government and other government officials/staff.
- Participates in the development of company priority recommendations and documentation, Government request support materials, economic impact/development information and other materials in support of the company's government relations activities.
- Bachelor's degree; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Skill in examining and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures to ensure sustainable relationship with the government
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment, especially with the government.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart information to a range of internal and external organizations and constituencies.
- Knowledge of government issues related to Company’s business
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.