Division Head Strategy Development & Planning (Financial Analyst Background)
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- This main purpose of this role is to develop corporate strategic plan to achieve the Company goals, accelerate company’s growth above market growth and increase shareholders value.
- The strategic plan also include identification of major project initiatives/priorities and drive major project initiatives to achieve the plan.
- The division head will also lead the development of specific business strategies as requested by the BoD and the Chief Strategy Office.
- He/she will work closely with all business units and functions on the development and execution of the plan. He will also liaise with BOD, the Ooredoo Group team and Corporate Planning Team in finance in the preparation of the plan.
- Partner with the Internal Communication and Investor Relation team, the person also responsible for the communication of the plan to internal and external stakeholders.
- Master Degree in Business, finance, marketing or engineering (MBA is preferred).
- At least 5 year experience in strategic planning role and/or management consulting firm, preferably with Telco background.
- At least 5 year experience in Financial Analyst, Market & Business Intelligence and Risk Management
- Experience in creating strategic paper
- Good analytical skills, highly driven and selfmotivated.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.Ability to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of business
- Ability to summarize and present results clearly, articulating clear recommendations
- Strong in analytical capability, especially in Telecommunication, Digital.
- Strong in strategic thinking, critical thinking and business acumen
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.