EIA50010 Network Security Auditor
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Support Audit Manager by being involved in audit planning starting from understanding of business process, identify risk and controls, prepare walkthrough documentation, and audit strategy memorandum (ASM).
- Formulate and update the audit strategy memorandum and summary plan and result (SP&R) before reviewed by Audit Manager
- Perform the audit process according to predetermined audit methodology.
- Document the audit work, conclusion, and the relevant supporting document completely and systematically.
- Prepare Summary of Finding and Recommendation.
- Support Audit Manager in preparing monitoring audit planning, including audit assignment letter and entrance meeting.
- Perform monitoring audit on the implementation of internal audit’s recommendation to ensure that the recommendation has been properly and timely completed by the Audit Finding/Issue Owner.
- S1 Electrical Engineering or Informatics
- Good understanding in Network Management Framework (e.g. eTOM, ISO series, or ITIL) will be advantageous consideration.
- Strong in Network Security Experience
- Good understanding in Network Project management.
- Good understanding in Auditing process.
- Preferable to hold one of professional certification in IT area e.g., Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other network vendor specific certification (CCSP, CCNP, JNCIS, etc)
- Minimum 1 years of solid experience in IP Network operations.
- Minimum 1 years of solid experience in IT/Telco Network Project.
- Experience in IP Network and IN Telco systems operation or IT Security.
- Preferable to have experience in Computer Assisted Audit Technique (CAAT) e.g., Audit Command Language (ACL) and Audit Management System (AMS) e.g., TeamMate.
Basic knowledge of:
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Target orientation.
- Good communication skill.
- Fast learner
- Good team player
- Good in developing
- Advance knowledge of Report creation using Microsoft Word, Summary creation using Microsoft Excel
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.