- The purpose of this position is to support the growth of our Large Enterprise & Government business by acting as the marketing bridge between B2B Direct Sales and Product Marketing, by developing, implementing, executing and measuring industry-leading channel marketing programs
- The role holder has the key responsibility to assess enterprise vertical needs and to ensure the go to market strategy aligns with the market demands and company objectives.
- The role holder has the responsibility to meet the overall large enterprise & government revenue objective across services by fully supporting the Sales team and Lead and manage acquisiton drive across mobile and fixed propositions.
- The function has direct revenue, acquisition targets and NPS for enterprise market.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Telecommunication or any Technic background. MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in handling Marketing or Enterprise Sales relationship including manage its channel/partner
- Good understanding of business drivers and customer needs
- Good understanding of B2B products, competitor and trends in the market
- Strong planning & execution skills
- Strong understanding of business drivers and customer needs
- Good understanding and knowledge of all the key elements and technologies of product line vertical (Mobile / Fixed data/ Fixed Voices/ IT Services)
- Strong understanding of Enterprise verticals landscape
- Good interpersonal skills, English language profiency
- Good team player and be able to independently manage the support role
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.