EIA5001 - Technology & Data Analytics Senior Auditor
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Support Division Head to perform audit cycle (e.g., regular, special, and investigation audit), consulting services, data analytics and continuous auditing:
- To present independent results and objective assurance in order to provide value added and potential improvement of the company’s operations.
- To support the company’s achievement of its objectives through evaluation and provide recommendations for improvement toward the effectiveness of risk management, control, and good corporate governance process.
- In addition, support Division Head to organize and maintain audit analytics tools.
- Audit Planning, Audit Fieldwork, Audit Fieldwork, Monitoring Audit,
- Advisory/ Consulting Service, Data Analytics as Support to Integrated Audit, Enhance and maintain audit tools (ACL),
- Data Analytics and Continuous Auditing, Monthly Internal Progress Report, Quality Assurance
- Under or post graduate degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or Accounting.
- Preferable to have one or more auditing profession certifications e.g., ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA), CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP.
- 2-4 years of working experience as External or Internal Auditor.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Good English skills (writing and oral).
- Good understanding of Internal Audit standards as well as Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Intermediate skill in audit system and tools (e.g., ACL, SQL, and TeamMate)
- Intermediate knowledge of International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) from Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.