Account Executive for Financial Services Industry
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Plan and execute corporate sales activities for Indosat Business services (increase revenue & wallet share)
- Evaluate and create program to improve customer productivity in term of services usage.
- Coordinate with Enterprise Sales Solution, Marketing, Product Development, Technical and other supporting functions concerning proposal preparation of offering solution and pricing that needed by customer.
- Coordinate with Major Events to retain customer and increase customer loyalty.
- Evaluate achievement of target production and revenue from Customer in Bank segment based on determined budget.
- Conduct reporting of the sales activities performance
- Give feedback to Marketing, Product Development and Technical Function concerning trend of services need, market pricing & customer potential
- Have advance industrial knowledge for Financial Services & Banking segment
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Having knowledge about B2B business model and sales methodology
- Good in English, oral and written
- Good in communication, negotiation, presentation and report writing skills
- Good analytical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Flexible and adaptable in under pressure situations and meet short and long term deadlines
- Able to use Microsoft office (excel, ppt, doc, etc)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.