BST60011 B2B Market Research & Competitive Intelligence Specialist
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
The purpose of this role is to lead regular annual & long term business strategy analysis which consists of analyzing external factors (PEST analysis, industry & competitor) as well as internal factor as well as ad hoc strategy analysis based on top management request.
This function exists to provide useful insights into market, customer and competitive that affect an organization's go-to-market decisions. The deliverables of this team are to define, execute and communicate insights on this synthesized intelligence to support the organization’s goals. Conducting various types of primary and secondary research is a core activity for the team.
He/ She are responsible for conducting market research and performing analysis in support of the organization’s strategic initiatives. It requires the person to develop a deep understanding of the marketplace through primary and secondary research, and convert this knowledge into recommendations to assist in strategic management decisions. The individual participates in building strategic market analysis competencies necessary to provide insight to the organization to shape business and marketing initiatives.
1. Strategic Analysis: Analyze external factor macro (Regulation, Technology update, Socio Economic), industries (Competitor, Customer, Partner) as well as internal factor Go To market strategy in order to support business objectives
2. Strategic Formulation:
- Formulating strategy in business level based on analyzing external & internal factor & identifying value proposition of business which can differentiate company in the market
- Review existing business model & propose for improvement on business model
3. Strategic Execution: Ensuring all strategic initiatives are happen by putting KPI across organization
4. Market Research: Provide situational analysis support for quarterly business reviews, brand planning, launch readiness reviews, etc.
5. Customer Insight: Conduct customer related research for customer satisfaction index, net promoter score, voice of customer, and ad hoc research related customer insight
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Marketing. MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 year experience in business strategy & performance management role or market research & competitive intelligence function
- Demonstrated competency conducting research
- Critical thinker, able to sort through complex business issues.
- Having experience in management consultancy/ research consultant will be an advantage
- Experience working in a highly matrixes environment and standing out as a successful collaborator
- Writing, reading and presentation skills in English language
- Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling
- Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data, and make clear and compelling business planning recommendations
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.