EIA50013 Internal Audit Quality Assurance
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Internal Audit Reporting
- Support Quality Assurance Audit Manager in preparation of Internal Audit Group’s monthly/quarterly/semester report.
- Preparation of Audit Universe; IA Work Plan and Training Plan; Budget and performance evaluation.
- Support Quality Assurance Manager in the following activities:
- Prepare and compile Internal Audit Work Plan, Training Plan, and budget.
- Input Audit Universe to Team Mate system
- Audit Report & Documentation
- Support Quality Assurance Audit Manager in the following activities:
- First review audit documentation format submitted by other Internal Audit’s Divisions.
- Review Audit Documentation in TeamMate System based on QA Checklist.
- Project Administration & Reporting
- Other accountabilities
Good conceptual and analytical thinking, target orientation, ability to work in teams, proactive, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, good written and communication skill.
- At least 4 years of working experiences
- Preferable have experience in consulting firm
- Internal Auditing (at least 4 years’ experience in Auditing)
- Analytical Thinking
- Good computer literacy (i.e. MS Office Applications)
- English report proficiency
- Experience in Audit Management system is preferable
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.