Providing legal support and advisory services to relevant business units, particularly in the areas of marketing in order to protect the company’s interest in every transaction to anticipate any potential legal risk.
Providing legal support and advisory services relating to marketing and promotion matters:
- Structuring and drafting agreements and/or other documents related tochannel distribution, marketing communication, sponsorship, bundling and promotion, co-branding matters;
- Drafting& preparing contracts for new kind of collaboration.
- Reviewing or preparing Terms & Conditions for new services
- Assisting and preparing advise for senior management regarding strategic business decisions;
- Checking for regulation compliance
- Supporting other groups within the company in their special projects; overall assistance and support to Manager and Division Head Legal Marketing
- Minimum Bachelor of Law Degree from reputable university with at least 4 years’ experience as corporate lawyer and/or in-house counsel preferably familiar with telecommunication industry.
- Skillful with company laws, telecommunication laws, anti-competition law, andconsumer protection law.
- Experience with channel distribution, marketing communication, sponsorship, bundling and promotion, co-branding matters is preferable
- Proficiency in English.
- (Preferably) qualified to practice law in Indonesia (member of PERADI).
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.