Specialist - SME & Digital Channel Sales Marketing
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
1. Strategic Planning
- Ensure alignment of sales strategy from partners and activities with overall group strategy of the company
- Create and provide functional marketing programs and work-plans consist of objectives, scope, time line and budget for partner
2. Financial Planning
- Develop, implement and manage a Marketing Co-op fund and related processes and reporting in conjunction with the Commercial Manager
- Ensure that all local area marketing complies with the brand guidelines and legal compliance requirements determined by Indosat Ooredoo from time to time
- Provide advice to Channel Partner principals on the requirements to maintain compliance with all applicable laws relating to the promotion and sale of products and services to business.
3. Marketing Management
- Assist the Channel Partner principal to develop and implement a Local Area Marketing plan for each Indosat Business Partner territory – including above the line activity, below the line activity, events, sponsorship and public relations activities
- Contribute to the achievement of the Indosat Business Partner channel sales targets
- Work closely with Commercial Manager to ensure consistent messaging to the partners in terms of focus and targets
- Provide ongoing coaching to Channel Partner principals on local area marketing developments and the latest techniques
- Manage quarterly marketing briefing sessions for Business Marketing to communicate directly with the Channel Partners
- Manage monthly communications about the latest campaigns and offers, pricing changes, devices and compliance issues
- Manage marketing kit, collaterals, branded merchandise and other marketing tools for channel partners
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in telecommunications, digital marketing or IT marketing roles including two years in senior marketing role and at least one year in digital sales channel
- High ability to manage channel partners and or B2B partnership model
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of digital marketing management principals and digital sales channel processes.
- Can provide examples of delivering significant digital channel marketing campaigns. Strong consultative and influencing skills are essential for success in the role
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures in digital sales for enterprise
- Can demonstrate digital marketing activity planning that achieved channel sales and retention targets
- Ideally the candidate has worked in both large corporates and small to medium size businesses
- Excellent writing, reading and speaking skills in English language; knowledge of local language is preferred
- Corporate level proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, business email and computer skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.