Sourcing Buyer - Network Operational Service
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage the end-to-end sourcing of Network Operational Service including but not limited to transport infrastructure (OSP), installation/de-installation service, maintenance and network supporting facilities
- Manage the commercial and contracting negotiations with the respective vendors and be the owner of all the network service related contracts. Buyer to liaise with Contract Management teams will provide required support during contracting and post-contract phase.
- Do coordination with cross functional unit (planning project, finance, legal) to ensure all projects are running well.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university (Electrical Engineering is preferred)
At least 5 years of relevant working experience in procurement/sourcing, preferably in telco/ technology environment, with demonstrated negotiation skills, commercial acumen and supplier relationship management
- Knowledge and experience in contracting, post contract and vendor management and/or contract management
- Passionate about understanding stakeholder requirements and ensuring their expectations on vendors and deliveries are captured and included in RFx and subsequently in Contract to protect Indosat’s interest.
- Knowledge in commercial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Possess a high standard of personal and professional integrity.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.