Senior Project Officer (RAN Network Deployment)
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
1. Core Function
- Manage all requirement and pre-requisite for Radio Access Network (RAN) project before implementation including technical and non technical requirement, such as timeplan, design, strategy, quality standard, resources, budget, acceptance plan, etc.
- Coordinate all related stakeholders during Implementation of the projects that consist of execution, monitoring & control, and until closing of the projects.
- Ensure the projects running as schedule, within budget, within scope, achieve the quality requirement, and achieve the goals as objective of the projects.
- Ensure the new network element can be integrated seamless with the existing network
- Coordination among related project stakeholders including internal peers, vendors, community, government, etc in order to make project running smoothly.
- Monitor and control project risks, issues and corrective actions.
- Supervise and Review of project administration closing.
- Personal development and training to improve implementation of the projects.
- Manage data to support asset tracking
- Change request form verification
- Certificate document verification
- Verify Project progress report
3. Coordination and support
- Manage communication channels among the stakeholders (internal & external of the company) of the projects to ensure the projects can be run properly, smoothly and with manageable risk.
- Lead coordination all related stakeholders to ensure the projects can be accepted by related customers (internal/external customers)
- Provide inputs to related projects stakeholders in order to improve the implementation of the projects.
4. TEAM Collaboration
- ·Execute and achieve functional goals given by managers
- Work co-operatively with other team members to accomplished delegated tasks assigned by managers
- Provide support, when appropriate, for the team in cases of absence or unavailability
- Provide continuous inputs on business process and systems improvement
- In order to ensure delegated tasks are completed in timely and efficient manner
- S1 degree in Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer literate
- English fluently in written and conversation
- 3-4 years’ experience for S1 degree is preferred
- Experience as RAN Project Officer at least 3 years
- PDH and SDH (Microwave) installation & implementation skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.