TNO7001 - Backbone & IP/MPLS Back Office Division Head
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Consist of TAC experts specialized in Backbone & IP/MPLS network elements (Satellite, Submarine and Terrestrial Backbone)
- Interface with Deployment and Change Management to verify and accept new Backbone & IP/MPLS network elements
- Receive tickets from Fault Management (NOC) or B2B Helpdesk, resolving problems themselves (L-2) or with field engineers (L-1) and/or vendors (L-3)
- Monitor vendors’ performance daily, escalating problems to TS&IM
- Responsible to define, develop & review to continuously improving in the operation of cellular and corporate network to manage network service within a defined SLA.
- Domain is defined as availability 2nd level Backbone & IP/MPLS network elements
- Responsible to keep up with technology update, understand company business direction and develop principles and selection method accordingly for the most suitable operational aspect.
- Responsible to implement high-level use-case of the solution which represents the value of the proposed solution, including cost of resources required, to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Accountable for execution, monitoring and development of yearly budget of network operation function related to Backbone Transport Infrastructure.
- Consolidate to other functions for issues which are related to network operation and service quality.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), preferable Master Degree (S2) with major study in Electrical / Telecommunication
- Preferably has several Certification (such Transport DWDM; IP MPLS - Cisco, Alcatel, Juniper)
- Has extensive experience at least 7 years in telecommunication industry, multiple business unit background of working experiences would be an advantage
- Has excellent communication in both Indonesian and English languages.
- Has excellent reporting, presentation and persuasion skill capabilities.
- Has excellent knowledge of telecommunication business & process in general.
- Has broad knowledge of technology roadmap.
- Has excellent knowledge in translating business requirement into technical or functional specification.
- Has strategic thinking of end-to-end demand lifecycle process (requirement, solution and delivery), budget, governance and resources.
- Has strong business and financial acumen with a sense of shareholder responsibility
- Has a good knowledge in Business Process Framework (e-TOM)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.