MBP6006 Data Science Specialist
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and direct smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Primary focus will be Planning and Executing data mining techniques, statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products and services in order to maximize company revenue and minimize cost
Statistics/Economics/Computer science/Business graduate from any reputed university;
At least 5 years of Experience in BI/CLM/CRM and in the telecom industry;
Comprehensive knowledge about micro-campaigning and BI value chains
Ability to integrate marketing strategies and programs across multiple sectors
Strong analytical and planning skills;
Good communication and presentation skills;
Excellent problem-solving skills;
Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, random forests etc.
Expert in applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
Strong programming skills (such as Hadoop MapReduce or other big data frameworks)
Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python
Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, Shiny, Tableau etc.
Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.