TDV6002 - Middleware Specialist (Service Provisioning)
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Responsible for development & integration service provisioning system software and application that are out of outsourcing scope.
- Be in charge for provisioning system development.
- Manage development of services related to provisioning system software and application that out of outsourcing scope.
- Match technical specification of provisioning system solutions to existing IT ecosystem, integrating new solutions into the system.
- Work across function in ensuring timely delivery of the provisioning system solution while still maintaining the best customer experience.
- Conduct pre launch testing of solution to assure quality and User acceptance.
- Manage the quality of the services after launching and ensure the qualified delivery of the services.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), preferable Master Degree (S2) with major study in Informatics / Computer / Telecommunication Engineering.
- Flexible and adaptable in under-pressure condition
- Have ability to work independently
- Demonstrate solid integrity
- Proficient in English spoken and written
- Has experience at minimum 5 years in Middleware system such as Oracle Service Bus
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Order Management System (OMS) and its implementation
- Excellent knowledge in Java technology
- Experience in Continous Integration & Continous Development (CICD)
- Preferable came from Software company / IT Consultant
- Good knowledge of / experience with telecommunications &digital business principles and practices.
- Good knowledge in IT application in the area of PCRF, Mediation, VAS, CRM, Card & Reload system, Sales Supporting System, portal and mobile apps, provisioning system, order management, digital payment, data warehouse, revenue assurance.
- Familiarity with the Business Process Framework (eTOM), Application Framework (TAM) and Information Framework (SID).
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.