TSI7002 - Division Head Technology Strategy & Vendor Management
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
1. Strategic Planning
- Translate the Company and Group Vision, Mission and Strategy into divisional work plan
- Provide and clarify divisional objectives for the team
- Establish divisional KPI based on organizational scorecard and cascaded down the teams
- Manage division budget based on work-plan and control the utilization/realization of it
2. Technology Strategies Development
- Set the overarching longrange IT & Network strategies, working with the relevant Planning teams
- Integrate internal data & information related to Network & IT capability for internal consideration in developing Indosat’s Technology Strategies
- Conduct network & IT benchmark process to support external consideration in developing Indosat’s Technology Strategies
3. Vendor Management
- Analyze and control all contract to ensure solid foundation for a synergistic relationship with critical partners
- Review and settle KPI & SLA achievement with Manage Service Partner against KPI & SLA target
- Plan, execute and control budget to ensure effectiveness, accurate and timely utilization of CTIO CAPEX & OPEX budget spending
4. Technology Strategic Reporting
- Identify various strategic reports that needed (regular/ on demand) by all key stakeholders (BOC, BOD, OG Technology, Investor Relations, etc.)
- Identify various sources of data for every strategic report and assess the reliability and the validity of those data.
- Manage the creation of high quality information outputs with on-time delivery based on customers’ requirements.
- Manage, review and follow-up feedback for all strategic reports from all key stakeholders.
5. Team Management
- Develop and mentor team member(s) to achieve divisional objectives
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of staff, make recommendations to supervisor and implement actions, such as promotions and dismissals
- Provide feedback to GH to work with HR team to create the succession plan for the function/ organization and attract, motivate and retain top talent to ensure alignment with the plan
6. External Relation
- Serve as a company representative for external related functions
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), preferable Master Degree (S2) with major study in Electrical / Telecommunication
- Has extensive experience at least 7 years in telecommunication industry, multiple business unit background of working experiences would be an advantage
- Has extensive experience at least 3 years in managing team and similar field
- Came from Consulting group with extensive experience in handling Telecommunication industry would be preferred
- Has strong analytical mindset, strong at storylining, and planning skills;
- Has excellent communication in both Indonesian and English languages.
- Has excellent reporting, presentation and persuasion skill capabilities.
- Has excellent knowledge of telecommunication business, process and technology roadmap.
- Has excellent knowledge in translating business requirement into technical or functional specification.
- Has strategic thinking of end-to-end demand lifecycle process (requirement, solution and delivery), budget, governance and resources.
- Has strong business and financial acumen with a sense of shareholder responsibility
- Has strong leadership skill
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.