- Lead designer to create consumer-facing chat bots that are channel-customized across Chat, Messaging, SMS, etc. contextual, optimized and personalized.
- Liaison between AI/Client Product team, legal, compliance, etc. to ensure that the chat bot delivers intelligent and intuitive conversations for ease of customer understanding while meeting legal / regulatory compliance requirements.
- Spearhead copy writing of new language, rewriting existing language (i.e. FAQs, SOPs), creative conception, and overall content library management.
- Develop conversation flows and all other creative chat bot-related items to guide process of designing, deploying and maintaining the bot conversational experience, and help set the standards and principles for effective conversational engagement with clients.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Designers, Business Analysts, Sales and vendor partners to assess use cases - including the context, the topics, and the types of questions and implement the intents that define the conversation interaction - along with the associated utterances, entities, business rules, and so forth.
[Creative Product Design]: Operates with a 'customer first' mindset and designs client centric experiences end-to-end to solve inquiries via multiple channels & touch points. Starts with customer empathy and always includes a passion for products, down to the smallest details. Insight into how digital is impacting customer experience and industry
[Editorial Mindset] Expertise in web publishing, content optimization across social/ media/ mobile platforms, drafting memos and internal communication, copy writing and media briefs, and ability to research / predict audience preferences.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kalayaan Building, Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.