- Makati, PhilippinesDela Rosa Street , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
> Develops web-based programs used to automate the collection
> Transformation and delivery of a company's operating data
> Tests the performance of operating systems
> Installs electrical or electronic parts
> Inspects equipment to detect potential defects
- > 3-4 years of experience in a web or software development environment
- > 1-2 years of project management experience
- > Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- > Ability to grasp technical detail and translate to non-technical clients and staff
- > Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- > Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines and budgets
- > Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- > Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- > Experience in estimating project costs
- Self-motivated ability to drive projects, and ability to work independently
- Ability to do juggle multiple projects/clients including support and maintenance
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a must
- Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Certified Scrum Master Practitioner
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing,
- Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Burndown
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kalayaan Building, Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.