- Taguig, Philippines24F, 24F, BGC Corporate Center, 11th Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assumes responsibility for documentation, filing, the encoding of company's documents
- Submits business-related documents to different government agencies and clients (e.g. SEC, BIR, SSS, BPLO)
- Secures company's licenses and permits
- Accomplishes government reports monthly, quarterly and annually
- Acts as signatory and point of contact for internal and external clients
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing calls and emails
- Performs other duties not limited to administrative work
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, and equivalent.
- Preferably graduate from a top university or exclusive schools with high academic records/CGPA.
- Must have a Latin honor
- Preferably female
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Bookkeeping
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Has initiative and can work without supervision
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Work from home
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
13th Month Pay
- Organizing and Planning
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Office Administration [Office Management]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 24F, BGC Corporate Center, 11th Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Insightech Global Consulting, Inc.
To further guarantee performance, IGC makes use of continuous research of the new services and benefits offered by brokerage firms through making the use of advanced IT solutions, research and and development, video presentations, chart presentations, webinars, and other IT tools to provide extensive information to clients.
Private companies building innovative solutions together for better society in a better world.
We select investors and entrepreneurs, and those who wants to volunteer to the world, what they need to scale solutions to the world's biggest problems. The weight of their importance cannot be measured in purely monetary terms but the impact they leave in the history of earth and mankind.
To create compelling content that promotes the unique voice of an individual and/or organization by finding their "reason for being" and how can they use this to help elevate the society in their highest peak of contribution. Ikigai , is a Japanese concept meaning "a reason for being". Everyone, according to the Japanese, has an ikigai. Finding it requires a deep and often lengthy search of self.
When you become a part of our team, you will:
- Learn hands-on Management training - Expand your knowledge in business management, operations, accounting and finance for running up a business - Take in the scene around you and organize your schedule - Gain professional office experience and level up your skills!