Product Management Intern
- South Tangerang City, IndonesiaA-05, ruko kebayoran, South Tangerang City, Banten, IndonesiaSouth Tangerang CityBantenIndonesia
- Understanding and analyzing the user needs
- Talk to the customers and address their problems by collaborating with the stakeholders
- Working with design, engineering, finance, academics, and business teams
- Define success metrics and analyze product performance
- Automate a lot of processes within the organization
- Ground-up fundamental product thinking
- Previous internship in a startup is a plus
- Enthusiasm for working in growing Edtech scene of Jakarta
- Fast learner, problem-solver and can-do attitude
- Comfortable with the English Language, both written and verbal.
- Great communicator and collaborative, have a can-do attitude.
- Curiosity to learn and improve based on feedback given.
- Be willing to work hard and smart to get the job done.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.