- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Managing day-to-day activities and analyzing the current system and statistics of operations or provision to check it’s effective, working out a strategy, processes for improvement and best practices.
- Making sure the department is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of franchisees and other customers.
- Operations Manager also have to do a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performances.
- Reports directly to Vice President and President.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support personnel (Ordering, Logistics and Branch Operations), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of logistics/delivery budget in coordination with concerned department.
- Development of individual program budgets.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Supervise and coach department personnel on a weekly basis.
- Shows good conduct and communication skills consistent with the company standards during work especially when dealing with Franchisee.
- Reports any deviation or untoward incidents to superior immediately.
- Assists in the operations of other sections and performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Operations, Marketing or Brand management or any related work experience
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.