JENIUS - UI/UX Specialist
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaMenara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering and conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestones deliverables to workstream and senior stakeholder.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary workstream and collaborating on user expererience planning with a lead experience architect.
- Researching interaction design and technology trends.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Bachelor/Masters degree from top university.
- 3+ years of banking experience overall and 2+ years of experience in e-business.
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnygraffle, or other visual design and wire framing tools.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Menara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.