- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Unlock your full potential at Kalibrr, one of the top startups in Southeast Asia. Join a team of passionate product designers who care about transforming the way candidates find work and companies hire talent. From identifying the problem to interviewing users, from ideating solutions to creating prototypes, from usability testing to polishing the final design — everything is done to forward our mission of creating a great candidate experience.
What you’ll do…
- Take ownership of the UX design process from ideation to implementation by designing for exceptional jobseeker and recruiter experiences
- Create mockups and prototypes that embody strong understanding of design principles, UX laws, typography, color theory, and interaction design principles
- Articulate and rationalize your design decisions with clarity and focus; make sure you are solving a problem our users actually have
- Collaborate and partner with product, engineering, and marketing teams to oversee the overall user experience of our products
- Contribute to high-level product vision and strategy
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to improve product quality and the design organization as a whole
We are hiring for product designers who have a combination of UX design, product sense, and user research skills.
Join us if you have...
- The ability to learn fast and mentor people
- A strong knack for problem solving
- A solid sense of ownership for your craft and design work
- Relentless empathy for people and the problem space of finding jobs and hiring people
- The humility to leave your ego behind
- An affinity to collaborate with people
- The drive to work for something meaningful
- Strong leadership skills
What you'll learn at Kalibrr...
- Adopt a mindset that values experimentation and learning
- Develop deep expertise for a specific market and problem space
- Be innovative and push the limits of your creativity
- Cultivate your ability to empathize and design for real customer problems and needs
- Sharpen your overall design leadership skills
Design tools you know...
- Adobe Photoshop or XD
You will stand out if you...
- Know your way around front-end design & development (We appreciate if you know SASS!)
- Have an understanding of conversational design and microcopy
- Have written or want to write articles on design
- Have any specialty: UX, visual design, facilitation, user research, information architecture, icon design, motion design, prototyping, A/B Testing, design systems
These are bonus skills and posessing any one of these increase your chance of being chosen.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Solving
- Customer Research
- Design Creation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.