Country Head of Sales
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaWeWork Revenue Tower, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Lead Kalibrr’s overall sales strategy and execution for Indonesia
- Drive Kalibrr's business growth in Indonesia to generate revenue and gain market share from signing up new bookings.
- Meet the revenue sales target for Kalibrr Indonesia as set forth by Global management team
- Build Kalibrr Indonesia's Business Development team by hiring the best people while also recognizing leadership potential and support career development through enhancing capabilities within the team.
- Manage and lead the Indonesia Business Development team to Position the team to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the team year on year.
- Consistently training Kalibrr Indonesia's Business Development team continuously grow and achieve their goals
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with potential clients, key accounts and influencers
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them
- Complement the Kalibrr's sales strategies, practices and procedure with one’s own knowledge, skills and expertise.
- 10+ years of sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple SaaS offerings, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers.
- Experience in driving and managing a sales team of 15+ people with a strong cadence of deal closure on a monthly and quarterly basis; track record of consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Experience in driving multi-million dollar organizations
- Forward-looking vision to drive business growth and to meet business objectives; ability to act as a key spokesperson for Kalibrr in Indonesia
- Proven track record of success driving adoption of new technology for enterprise clients
- Versatile, good interpersonal skills, good in building relationship with external parties
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.