The Enterprise Growth Lead shall be directly responsible for establishing Kalibrr as the premier end-to-end recruitment solution for employers in Indonesia. To be successful, this person will need to be a big-picture strategic thinker, who is relentless in pressing toward goals. S/he will care about helping millions of people find the best job opportunities throughout the careers.
This candidate will have a strong sense of ROI, and does ultimately work towards profitability by optimizing customer segments and relationships.
1. Establish Brand Presence and Leadership
- In coordination with Kalibrr's Indonesia Growth Director and Enterprise Partner Director, promote Kalibrr’s brand, increasing visibility, perception, and trust. This includes visual, message, and PR elements of brand.
- Establish Kalibrr’s thought leadership as end-to-end recruitment platform, among B2B customer, partners, and influencers.
2. Lead B-B Acquisition and Activation Strategies
- Establish and prioritize customer segmentation (B2B) and devise nationwide strategies for acquisition and activation strategies.
- Conceptualize and cultivate local strategic partnership programs and media relationships.
- Lead Kalibrr’s content marketing efforts in the country.
- Partner with Sales to generate target promotional campaigns.
3. Manage Growth Partnerships
- Oversee all Partnership efforts including University, industry, professional, media, and governmental, to expand non-digital reach.
- Schedule and conduct B2B events that attract potential paying customers.
- Coordinate Kalibrr speaking engagements for maximum B2B brand exposure, lead generation, and ROI, including pre and post-event media outreach and PR.
4. Manage Lead Generation / Sales Opportunities
- Directly manage over qualified lead generation operations including list building, lead qualification, and lead generation, while building demand for Kalibrr offerings.
- Experience in the following:
- Building a strong brand and brand presence, with demonstrable results in improving awareness, penetration, perception, trust, and loyalty.
- Establishing, managing, and maximizing profitability and conversion from target customer segments.
- Establishing strong business relationships with key influencers in one or more industries.
- Organizing small VIP events or large SMX-events on time, within budget and to a high degree of customer experience.
- Strategic and tactical experience with new market entry across Indonesia and across different consumer and business segments in regions and provinces.
- Ability to assemble, engage, and coach team members for optimal performance and results.
- Sophisticated expertise with B2B digital or offline marketing campaigns.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.