- Examine financial and accounting records, other documents, and tangible items such as plant and equipment or watching certain processes or procedures being performed.
- Ask a range of questions from formal written questions to informal oral questions of a range of individuals at the organization.
- Obtain written confirmations of a certain matters; for example, clarify with debtor to confirm the amount of their debt with he organization, etc.
- Test some of the organization's internal controls.
- Make judgements on significant estimates or assumptions that management made when they prepared the financial report.
- Minimum two to five years of working experience in the related field (external audit).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound English report writting skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Enjoy working n a collaborative environment.
- Willing to travel, possibly to remote areas.
- Having a professional certification (e.g. CPA) is an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate project management skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.