Market Development Intern
- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Kalibrr’s mission is to revolutionize the way candidates find jobs and companies hire candidates. As a member of the Philippine Team, you get the chance to help grow our client base aggressively, allowing more job seekers to discover meaningful careers across various industries.
As a Market Development Intern, you will be primarily responsible for researching and engaging potential users so they can know more about the value of Kalibrr’s products. This individual will be a highly motivated and resourceful self-starter who can help enable potential users to realize how Kalibrr’s end-to-end recruitment solutions can make their work easier and help their businesses grow.
- Identity potential users by going through social media platforms, related recruitment platforms, and other relevant channels (social media, google, company websites, etc.)
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine the prospect's pain points to align how Kalibrr will speak to those needs
- Engage with potential clients through email, SMS, or social media messages to create interest about Kalibrr’s recruitment solutions
- Manage data for prospective clients within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Work with the Marketing and Enterprise Partner team to help plan and executive other strategies meant to support client acquisition
- Required experience and knowledge
- Current college student, preferably with a degree related to Marketing, Communications, Business, or HR
- Demonstrates the ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (primarily Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Proficient in desk research (web, social media, etc.)
The entire internship will be a fully remote work setup. Interns will be expected to have their own laptops/personal computers.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.