- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Manage a pool of social media influencers.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Over 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably from a reputable digital agency.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices and pricing.
- Good network among industry leading agencies and vendors.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with proven ability to network and foster relationships, both internally and externally.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.