- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of Accounting & Tax experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Understanding Indonesian tax application
- Understanding accounting basic and intermediate
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounting & Tax Department including:
- Monthly and end-year process
- Accounts Payable and Account Receivable
- Cash receipts and Bank Reconciliation
- General ledger
- Treasury, Budgeting
- Monthly Tax Compliance & Reporting
- Revenue and Expenditure variance analysis
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio, RT.11/RW.4, Kuningan, Karet Kuningan, Setia Budi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
- Software Education
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.