Digital Advertising Specialist
- Makati, PhilippinesAcceler 8, Finman Building, 131 Tordesillas St, Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for assisting in the development of performance marketing such as Google SEM, Facebook Ad, and other online advertising.
- Developing marketing program or campaign ideas, performing and identifying results and return in multiple digital marketing tools.
- Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Review and generate insights of market performance based on analytical reports.
- Analyze performance reporting to identify optimization opportunities.
- Optimize conversion rates at every step of the funnel.
- Able to work under pressure and work independently.
- You are a fast learner having the mindset for continuous improvement, excited to drive the growth of a start up company.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Google adwords, Facebook ad, online advertising
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Frabelle Corporate Plaza Level 18th 129 Tordesillas, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila
- Leisure / Travel
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About KKday Philippines
KKday is an online platform and app that specializes in local in-destination tours and guides. Through a collection of highly curated experiences, KKday provides travelers an avenue to find exciting off-grid activities and book them easily through their platform. Under CEO Ming Ming Chen, the company has grown from the initial 20 employees in 2015, to currently over 280. With offices in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, and China, KKday is the largest travel e-commerce platform in Asia.