Financial Systems Analyst - Corporate
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Analyze monthly variance reports submitted by business units.
- Review and develop system & procedure for any business units on Kompas Gramedia.
- Implement new system and procedure, also teach other employee to use the new financial system and procedure.
- Monitor and evaluate all financial system and procedure.
- Identify financial system trends that can be adapted on Kompas Gramedia.
- Support any other financial activities on department.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from reputable university.
- At least 1 years experience in related field (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Excellent understanding of accounting and tax principles activities, systems and procedures.
- Able to work under pressure and meeting deadline.
- Initiative, fast learner, and able to work as a team.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skill.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
employee's hobby community support
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.