Senior Network Engineer - Corporate IT & IS
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaUnit II / 2nd floor, Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- To plan, design, develop, document IT network service to support business application services
- Install, configure, trial and validation of network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, etc.
- Maintain any network connectivity infrastructure such as datacentre networking, internet services, router, DNS, PABX.
- Respond to network connectivity issues and resolve any wireless communication issues within the confines of the office (troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software, hardware and other network and system problems).
- Documentation of incident/issues report and provide suggestions regarding issues that occur.
- Design and implement new network solutions for improvement and efficiency of current networks.
- To develop and implement IT policies/standards/procedures for the Network Service
- To Develop, implement regular audit and review IT Security policies and enforcement related to Network infrastructure
- Reporting to Infrastructure & facilities Manager
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Network Engineer
- Excellent experience in in switching, routing, networking (TCP / IP, LAN / WAN/SD WAN), firewall, bandwidth Management, and network monitoring system.
- Experienced with Cloud (preferably Azure Cloud), IAM, AD, LDAP.
- CCNA, CCNP, or other equivalent certification is an advantage.
- Has an analytical mind and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Preferably ready to join soon.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- employee's hobby community support
- Network Administration
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.