Digital Marketing Intern (Larisin)
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years history, are striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives.
Laris Intisari Nusantara, or Larisin, is our new digital startup company that focuses on empowering various retailers and wholesalers across the country through modern payment technologies: Point of Sales (POS) and Business to Business (B2B) e-commerce.
The responsibilities are:
- Plan, execute, and evaluate Larisin digital marketing initiatives from various platform (SEM, Facebook & Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, etc).
- Collaborate with other department to create, execute, and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Create and present marketing initative performance reports and the gathered insights to key stakeholders.
- Previous experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and ad serving tools would be an advantage.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns would be an advantage.
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.