- Develop features to enhance user experience.
- Optimize application rendering performance for speed and scalability.
- Maintain code in compliance with team coding standards for the given language and frameworks.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Web Developer
- Domicile in Jakarta and able to do hybrid working system.
- Have active communication skills and eager to learn new technology.
- Advanced in PHP programming language (Code Ignitor/Laravel) and database (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Learned or have experience in using Redis or Elastic Search.
- Familiar with Linux or Docker.
- Preferably have experience in using Phyton.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
About Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.