Current main role and responsibility:
- Respond timely to employee relation matters including attending to grievances and disciplinary related matters and ensure a fair resolution is attained for all parties.
- Implement HR policies, services and programs for the assigned units.
- Provide recommendations to business leaders as well as the management team for issues found on the ground.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of the business unit/area- key employees and business processes
- Builds a strong business relationship with the business unit/area and transfers HR requests and solutions to/from the business unit
- Implements best practices and supports the delivery of HR processes at the business unit/area
- Previous experience as Business Partner, preferably those who have exposure in being expertise in other HR functions as well
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to relate well with people at all levels and good service orientation
- Have a strong ability to identify problems in the employee journey, organizational development, alignment between teams-departmental-company-wide objectives.
- Able to prioritize issues and willing to clarify to related stakeholders if needed
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
About Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.