- Record audio for content production needs.
- Responsible for audio-visual quality according to the standards.
- Last semester student of all majors (those from Broadcasting and Film major are preferred).
- Have experience as a videographer.
- Interest in news.
- Can operate mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
- Have basic knowledge about lighting and audio recording.
- Creative, innovative and broad-minded.
- Up to date on video, photography and social media trends.
- Familiar with OBS or VMIX is a plus.
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
About Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.