Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing warm leads and ultimately closing big deals? Are you an analytical thinker who can turn on the charm to influence people? Are you passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all your team members are empowered?
As a Business Development Manager, you aim to grow and maximize the long-term sales value from corporate accounts through direct pitching to key clients, and management of a team you are responsible for. You also will be working with the marketing of property developers throughout Indonesia to improve their online marketing presence. You will be at the frontline of moving offline businesses to online.
Your key responsibilities are:
- You will be presenting well-tailored solutions through our product offerings, which include advertisements on Lamudi as well as key digital marketing products (Google, Facebook etc.)
- You will manage your pipeline in our CRM (Salesforce) and keeping management up to date of your progress.
- You will be organizing workflow and ensuring that team member understand their duties or delegated tasks
- You build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- You set goals for performance and deadlines for your team
- You establish and monitor the performance of your team by managing KAM Sales reporting process and performance, also provide forward forecast for existing and new clients.
- You ensure personal development of your team by conducting needed training for your team improvement
- A captain: Someone who knows how to run a tight ship, with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a client tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Ambitious and self-driven: Someone who leads by example, who brings the fire to work every single day
- A mentor: Someone who can function as a sparring partner and teacher at the same time
- University degree holders from a top tier Indonesian or foreign university
- Min. 5 years experiences in selling, account management, relationship management, consulting, or meeting customers in any other way with at least 2 years in handling a team and proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus
- Good command of the English language