Business Development Manager
- South Jakarta, Indonesia19, Jalan Dr.Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing warm leads and ultimately closing big deals? Are you an analytical thinker who can turn on the charm to influence people? Are you passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all your team members are empowered?
As a Business Development Manager, you aim to grow and maximize the long-term sales value from corporate accounts through direct pitching to key clients, and management of a team you are responsible for. You also will be working with the marketing of property developers throughout Indonesia to improve their online marketing presence. You will be at the frontline of moving offline businesses to online.
Your key responsibilities are:
- You will be presenting well-tailored solutions through our product offerings, which include advertisements on Lamudi as well as key digital marketing products (Google, Facebook etc.)
- You will manage your pipeline in our CRM (Salesforce) and keeping management up to date of your progress.
- You will be organizing workflow and ensuring that team member understand their duties or delegated tasks
- You build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- You set goals for performance and deadlines for your team
- You establish and monitor the performance of your team by managing KAM Sales reporting process and performance, also provide forward forecast for existing and new clients.
- You ensure personal development of your team by conducting needed training for your team improvement
- Holds a University degree from good Indonesian or foreign university
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in selling, account management, relationship management, consulting or meeting customers in any other way
- You have minimum 1-year experience in handling a team and proven good leadership skill
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus
- You have a good command of the English language, as well as being fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- You have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with the targe
- You are proactive, self-motivated and have the desire to learn
- You are persuasive and customer-centric
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 19, Jalan Dr.Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Online Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.