Head of Growth | SEO, CLV, CRM
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
About the Challenge
Taking growth to the next level. As a head of growth, you will be responsible for leading, nurturing, and growing the unpaid traffic acquisition for the business through strong SEO, increase in app installs/usage, improved Email/Alerts/Push notifications/other communication campaigns. Furthermore, leading a team of specialists to achieve the assigned goals and KPIs, as well as fostering cross-department/function collaboration.
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, the Philippines, and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will serve the growing need in the real estate business.
- App growth: Increasing the App’s user acquisition by increasing the # of installs and improving the app rankings through app store optimization.
- App growth: Understanding and studying the user funnel journey and working with cross-functional teams to shift the users from Web to App.
- SEO growth: Ensuring the continuous increase of the SEO rankings & visibility in the respectful markets by understanding what and when to optimize.
- Technical SEO: you will be responsible for optimizing the Technical SEO performance of the websites in very close coordination with developers. That will require a deep understanding of ALL the technical SEO topics incl. (Indexation, Canonicalization, XML sitemaps, SEO JS, impact on technologies like Ajax, etc. on SEO, internal-linking automation, log files analysis, website full-crawls, etc..)
- CLM (Customer-life-cycle management): Maximize customer lifetime value through communication across channels (on-site, CRM,..) and workout & test respective product improvements
- Managing teams: By leading a team of SEO specialists, you will be responsible for identifying areas of organic growth, motivating and encouraging the team, and ensuring proper execution to meet the defined KPIs. Part of the responsibility is to create a culture of learning and developing the team skills further.
- Cross-Functional work: you will be working a lot with different teams incl. Paid Marketing, Business Intelligence, and Engineering to drive a holistic SEO roadmap and ensuring smooth execution.
- Reportings/Benchmarking: you will be responsible for communicating and creating actionable dashboards that show all aspects of the performance (SEO technical performance, On-page/Off-page performance, App performance) and communicate this with the respective stakeholders.
- Advanced-level Analysis: you will be responsible for driving regular advanced-level analysis with the SEO team (potential areas where we can further improve 5x more)
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!
- 5+ years of experience in a similar relevant role (SEO Lead/head of SEO/Marketing lead)
- Advanced level of understanding and experience (3-4+ years) in the technical SEO area (HTML, js, CSS, XML, ajax, server-side/client-side rendering, etc..)
- Python and SQL is a big plus, especially python
- A data-driven person that loves to conduct regular in-depth analysis to unveil further areas of improvement
- Advance use & understanding of relevant tools like any/all of the following (GA/GSC, Screaming frog, Oncrawl/deep crawl/botify, Moz, Semrush, ahrefs, Firebase)
- Experience leading teams before, preferably 4-5+ members
- Very good communication skills (verbal & written), able to create an easy-to-follow/clear action-items from a complex analysis
- Proven track record of successful unpaid traffic-acquisition strategies and campaigns from previous jobs
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.