Business Solutions Manager (Surabaya Based)
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaKota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia, Scbd, Jalan Jendral Sudirman, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
About the challenge
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing warm leads and ultimately closing big deals? Are you an analytical thinker who can turn on the charm to influence people? Are you passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all your team members are empowered?
As a Business Solutions Manager, you aim to grow and maximize the long-term sales value from corporate accounts through direct pitching to key clients, and management of a team you are responsible for. You also will be working with the marketing of property developers throughout Indonesia to improve their online marketing presence. You will be at the front line of moving offline businesses online.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like
• You will present well-tailored solutions through our product offerings, which include advertisements on Lamudi as well as key digital marketing products (Google, Facebook, etc.)
• You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients so to maximize the total sales value per client
• You will create, prepare, and present decks with well-tailored solutions for your clients
• You will manage your pipeline in our CRM (Salesforce) and keep management up to date with your progress.
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a client tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy.
- Ambitious and self-driven: Someone who leads by example, who brings the fire to work every single day.
- A mature team player: Someone who keeps track of and feels accountable for their own performance.
- Actual B2B experience: You are used to communicating with CEO's and to work on big-ticket size deals, no boardroom is too big for you.
- Good command of the English language is fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Attention to detail
- Well organized & structured working style
- Holds a University degree from a good Indonesian or foreign university
- Have 3-5 years of experience in selling, account management, relationship management, or meeting customers in any other way
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus
- Have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with target
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans