Are you a fast learning, accurate, and passionate problem solver? Can you keep up with meticulous attention to detail on many different topics at the same time?
As a Finance Operations, you will manage to support functions essential to the sales force and operations productivity with a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes to help our team operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. In addition to various administrative tasks, the role focuses on the implementation, organization and facilitating finance systems and ensuring the up-to-dateness of internal time-logs.
- Be the first line of support our team in terms of administration
- Support the definition and implementation of all finance administration processes
- Review, track, analyze and communicate actual performance against plan and forecast
- Be a mediator for internal teams as well as external partners/clients
- Gatekeeper of data administration quality by monitoring information contained in Salesforce and other account systems, and ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one year of experience working, for example within sales, sales operations, administration or finance
- A creative, self-starting, fast learning, detail oriented team player who thrives with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with large data
- Extreme eye for detail even with high complexity and time pressure
- Very Strong Experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google Docs.
- Salesforce understanding is a plus (but not required)
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 19, Jalan Dr.Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung , South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Online Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.