Event & Community Intern
- South Jakarta, Indonesia20, Capital Place, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 18, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790,, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Assist community team in managing social events (e.g. KOL gathering, live streaming, festival, workshop and any offline events)
- Work closely with community team for LAZADA special projects (e.g. Harbolnas, TV Show)
- Build strong network and initial relationship with KOL, public figures, event organizer, production house, and any supporting vendors.
- Opportunity to work hand-by-hand with the top management.
- Minimum holding Bachelor Degree in Communication, Public Relation, Broadcasting, and Marketing (final year university students are also welcome to apply)
- Strong desire to learn along with the professional drive.
- Strong ability in communication and coordination.
- Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken).
- Well organized & detail oriented.
- Preferably have experience in managing and or coordinating events (please mention the past events that you handled in the resume)
- Willing to work over-time if needed (including weekend).
- Available to work on a full-time internship (Monday-Friday) for 3-6 months.
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 20, Capital Place, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 18, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790,, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Lazada Group
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.
With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.