- Manila, Philippines, 1579 Benitez Street , Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Perform requirements analysis and design to produce software specification documents.
- Conduct technical researchers and provide technical direction for issue resolution and technology improvement.
- Implement framework level modules and help improve the company's technical standards.
- Provide technical guidance to the team in various technologies
- Work in an agile software development environment as needed.
- Graduate of Computer Science/Information Technology,
- Computer Engineering or its equivalent course
- Preferably 1-3 years Systems design and development experience using JSP and/or Python,Oracle and/or PosgreSQLdatabase.
- Open for fresh graduates
- Experienced in using one or more frameworks such as bootstrap, materialized css, jquery, vue, node and wordpress.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, experience developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Sense of humor and excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn, mentor, teach and lead teams
- Good time management skills
- Consistent and thorough
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Convenient Location (10 minutes away from LRT Pedro Gil station)
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1579 Benitez Street , Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.