- West Jakarta, Indonesia, , West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Consult with line management to review organization structure, job analysis, job description, and business strategies
- Identify talent in the business unit to ensure the talent development process and align with organizational needs.
- Conduct HR Calendars ( MPP, Performance Management, Key Performance Indicators, Performance Appraisal, Employee Promotions and Increase Salary)
- Create a talent development program such as Management Trainee, Supervisor Development, Leadership Development Programs, and etc.
- Manage and update all of the HR policies and procedures.
- Create training need analysis and implementation
- Age maximum is 30 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Psychology or equivalent (Psychologist)
- Excellent analytical thinking, building relationship, and communication skill.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field, preferable in HRBP in
- Willing to go on a business trip.
- Willing to be placed at Head Office Kedoya
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Change Management
- Policy Creation and Implementation
- Analyzing Data
- Employee Relations
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Agave Raya No.55, Kedoya Selatan, Kebon Jeruk, RT.19/RW.4, RT.19/RW.4, Kedoya Sel., Kec. Kb. Jeruk, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11520
- Logistics / Procurement
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.