Mobile Application Engineer (Android)
- North Jakarta, IndonesiaMaspion Plaza, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No.18, Kota Tua, Pademangan Barat, Pademangan, Jakarta Utara, 14420, DKI Jakarta, North Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 10,000,000.00 IDR / month
- Full time
- Develop new features and push new builds.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and make every pixel (and sub-pixel) perfect, every transition accurate and responsive.
- Deliver reliable software through continuous testing, in-depth code reviews, and bug fixings.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams.
- Carry out testing and troubleshooting.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Attach Portofolio if available
- Salary is very negotiable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Equivalent Experience
- Fresh Graduate / 1 year minimum of professional experience are welcome
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive and highly open to diversity.
- Experience designing and developing client applications in Java.
- Experience developing apps for Android tablets or smartphones.
- Expert in Java, Android Studio, Android SDK, libraries and the Android platform
- Good understanding of REST API
- Experienced on Google Maps API (Geocoding)
- Able to work alone and multi-task while under pressure
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18, Maspion Plaza, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No.18, Kota Tua, Pademangan Barat, Pademangan, Jakarta Utara, 14420, DKI Jakarta, North Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.