- Kota Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia, Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
To drive and oversee all marketing operations and mainly responsible for developing Love, Bonito’s vision to life. You will act as a pivotal role for driving Love, Bonito’s expansion and telling our story across in our major platforms and communication channels, primarily, e-commerce sites/app, retail stores, crm, social media, paid & organic marketing, events & activations. Overseeing the overall marketing strategy, you will play a pivotal role in the positioning of Love, Bonito’s brand in Indonesia. Reporting directly into the Country Head, you will play a key role in building our brand presence and growing our business in this exhilarating expansion phase.
Company’s Key Player & Department Manager
- Strong initiative in translating company’s key initiative, objective and result.
- Create and execute engaging and performance-driven campaigns across onsite, EDM, social and retail stores to attain monthly targets and key campaign objectives.
- Ability to develop a marketing plan and manage full marketing budget of the company and translate to quantitative results.
- Oversee and groom the marketing team into a high performance and inquisitive team - always asking and thinking about the objective and why first, before deep-diving into initiatives.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), while making sure the Love, Bonito brand has its unique voice.
- Constantly improve framework, tools and processes for marketing team.
Digital/ Performance Marketing
- Setting up the right KPI and goals for Performance marketing with full understanding of the marketing funnel.
- Develop strong strategy, framework and execute rollout for all BAU and/or automated activities, not limited to: CRM Transactionals, Loyalty Programme, Brand Awareness, Prospecting Campaigns, SEO Improvements and Longer term Initiatives.
- Initiate, Conceptualize, Strategize, manage, execute and optimize in all respects of performance marketing campaigns for agencies and/or internal teams.
- Spearhead vendor partnership with our Performance Marketing agency to ensure that performance is optimized and ROAS and acquisition targets are met.
- Ability to run internal digital/ media buying via the various digital platforms: Facebook and Google.
- Conduct weekly post-mortem analysis to measure performance and come up with improvements and action points for future campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with more upstream teams i.e. Merchandising & Retail Teams particularly in the branding and marketing of new lines and key collections.
- Collaborate closely with Product/ IT/ BI Team for site-improvements and rolling out of marketing-related feature requests.
Brand Marketing ( Community, PR, Social Media & Content )
- Ensure consistent top of mind awareness of Love, Bonito via consistent pitches and product seeding to key media partners.
- Collaborate closely with Creative Team to develop concepts for thematics and cross-channel, while also improving our Social Media channel (stronger storytelling, visual identity and brand voice).
- Collaborate closely with the Retail Teams for all in-store initiatives that can range from thematics, sales to more experiential events.
- Pushing for brand localization without losing brand’s identity and keeping brand’s integrity.
- Understanding the Indonesian female industry and what matters to her.
- Study, research and stay on top of the evolving consumer trends and behaviour to propose new / improved initiatives and strategies to keep the community engaged.
- Group customers into different segments (behaviour or lifestyle etc) and propose different strategies to continually engage and serve them, based on their needs.
- Plan, conceptualize and execute workshops & events (online and offline) to grow, engage, and retain the LB community.
You should have / be:
- A passion and genuine interest in fashion, retail and e-commerce.
- Have an align vision with the brand and excitement for female-centric causes.
- An ability to think / work strategically & systematically, with impeccable judgment and discretion.
- An inspiring leader to mentor, manage and influence team members.
- Superb project management, multitasking and execution abilities.
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ and Country).
- Leadership qualities which includes good stress-management, prioritization capabilities and emotional intelligence.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast.
- Problem solving skills with minimum guidance and structure.
- Lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We’re Better Together!
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in related work fields preferably e-commerce/ digital company/ advertising agencies.
- BA/ BS degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering or other related fields.
- Versatile and balanced and has dabbled in both content strategy and analytical roles.
- Proficient in Excel and fluent with marketing tools including Google Analytics, Mailchimp, BI tools (Metabase / Tableau), CRM systems etc.
- Great management, people development skills, good communicator and able to work at a fast-paced environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
- Apparel / Fashion
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.