- Makati, Philippines1101, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Audit Supervisor oversees audit staff during audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management and operating practices.
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
- Review audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the company's methodology.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations.
- Ensures that reviews are completed in compliance with the Company Policy, Philippine Financial Reporting Standards and Philippine Auditing Standards.
- Must be a CPA
- Five (5) years of audit experience in public accounting
- Demonstrated technical abilities in areas of audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
- Must be able to view controls issues and concerns from the perspective of the Audit Committee and Senior Management
- Must be capable of presenting results to senior management
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 1101 Cityland 10 Tower 1, 156 H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati City
- Accounting and Auditing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.