Business Development Intern
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
Be our next business development intern! We are looking for awesome, talented and aspiring individuals who have awesome personalities and a go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates of this program will be placed in different roles within MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies for a set period of time.
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Continuously engage with existing partners to maintain and further build effective business relationships.
- Regularly monitor pending partnerships’ progress and effectiveness of ongoing partnerships.
- Attending and participating in virtual meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Identifying new development channels.
- Updating documents and records.
- Reviewing Franchisee KPI’s against targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects for the organization.
- Working towards a degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or its equivalent.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ready to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Entrepreneurial, Pro-active, Energetic, and willingness to learn.
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google Applications.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Giving Feedback
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.